Castlewars Castlewars

Ants! c",?

Love the flash convertion!

Finally an online version of the smallgame I once was hooked on! c",?
10/10 & 5/5

But still a good thing I didn't find it before now, guess I would be "waisting" all my time playing it instead of acctually doing any work.. hehe

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

Excellent X-Mas remake

This game reminded me of the Snowy Adventures games..

Excellent X-mas remake though!

planetX planetX

I give it a 5

I kinda like these games.. give it alittle more work on both sound and graphics, and this can turn into something great, rather then just good... c",)

Letters Game Letters Game

nothing new, but not bad either...

how about adding a highscore list?

conejito conejito

sound please!!! c",)

Cute bunny... too bad about the sound not being there!

But this actually gave me an idea to a new movie.... c",)

De-Animator De-Animator

Nothing to new

Good game, but how about adding some new weapons, and a little more movement?

..I saw the zombies drop shotgunshells, but why no shotguns?

Overrun II Overrun II

The Authors of Beach Head would be proud!

Must agree with madcow215 on this one, reminded me of Beach Head, but that doesn't make it a bad thing!

And when you've implimented such things as buying power ups, I must call it an upgrade!

Guess I'¨ll be spending some time trying to reach difficulty setting CRAZY!

Denvish responds:

Heh, good luck. I posted the cheats for Crazy mode in an earlier review response, so go search them out if you manage to complete Hard. Cheers.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Best flashgame ever!!!!

!WARNING! This game is addictive! !WARNING!

many hours have been used in front of my computer on this game, only thing is, that this version is so short! (But still I can play it over and over and over and over and ...guess you get the picture)
Can't wait untill I can get my hands on the PS2 version, more levels, 2 player mode, etc.

This game actually shows the power of small, addictive flashgames, and what can become of them!

Big thanx to the guys at Behemoth for taking the chance on converting it into a console game! Hope it sells billions of copies!